Final Presentation Prep:
10.00 – 10.20
– Event schedule for 30 Jan. at the FabLab, Gollierstr. 70 D, EG:
18.00 Internal course feedback session
18:30 Set-up the space
19.00 Introduction through course teacher
19.30 Projects presentation
20:15 Questions & discussion
20:30 FabLab guided tour
21.15: Drinks nearby?
– Presentation should include:
Initial idea / conceptual background / contact with the target group / project development process / problems and failures along the way / technical background / future vision of the project, opportunities and challenges
– Submit three entries to the blog (mini-talk about an artist, project documentation and DIY tutorial ), copy your entries to a portfolio on a disc and put it in my folder.
– Deadline for submission: 13 Feb 2017
Plenum: Projects Review
10.20 – 10.40
– projects showcase
– feedback & suggestions session
– finalising projects
– work on presentations and tutorials
——- 13.00-13.45: BREAK ————-
13.45-15.15: Project work continues…
Take everything you need for your presentation from the class room!
– finalise your project
– prepare your presentation
– blog about project development and save additional work!