Anouk Wipprecht and Ricardo O’Nascimente are both artistic fashion designers working in the field of FashionTech.
FashionTech is a rare combination of fashion design that’s combined with engineering, robotics, science and interaction/user experience design to expand the meaning and the possibilities of fashion.
„We shape Technology, but Technology also shapes up“
- Fashion designer & „Innovater“
- Combines fashion with the latest in science and technology (3D printing, Microcontrollers)
- Working from: San Franciso, Los Angeles & Amsterdam
- Working for: INTEL, Autodesk, Google, Microsoft, AUDI, Materialise
- Anouks Website & Youtube Channel
- Artist & Researcher | New Media & Interactive Art
-> Wearables, interactive installations
- Founder of Popkalab: Design & Research Studio for Wearables
- University of Arts and Industrial Design Linz – Interface Culture
- Ricardos Website & the Popkalab Website
- Favourite Projects: Paparazzi Lover & Sound Steps